Terms and Conditions for On My Life readers club proof competition 2018:
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a competition to win an advance proof copy of On My Lifeby Angela Clarke. To enter, entrants need to be a member of Angela Clarke’s Readers Club before 11:59 pm GMT on Thursday 30th November 2018.
- There will be five winners in total. The winners will be selected at random from the correct entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by Angela Clarke, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The competition opens at 7:30am GMT on 31stOctober 2018 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 30th November 2018. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The winners’ first names will be published on Angela Clarke’s newsletter mail out in early December 2018.
- The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of Angela Clarke or Hachette, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- Angela Clarke is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- Angela Clarke reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a Winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, Angela Clarke reserves the right to select another winner.
- Angela Clarke will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information.
- Angela Clarke is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the competition and will use the Personal Data in accordance with Hachette’s Privacy Notice (https://www.hodder.co.uk/information/privacy.page) It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the competition and delivering any prize(s) and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the competition. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the competition. Neither Angela Clarke nor Hachette will share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prize(s).
- By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by Angela Clarke.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.